Do you feel stuck?
Overwhelmed by stress or worry?
Are your fears and self-doubts holding you back from taking healthy risks to reach your dreams?
Worries and fears can interfere with your relationships, career or health.
You may feel like the world is on your shoulders, with a critical inner voice keeping you from feeling at your best and reaching your goals.
Perfectionist tendencies can leave you feeling burnt out and fearing failure.
Let me help. I work with individuals who are ready to live their potential and feel happiness and alive but are currently feeling stuck, stressed, worried or burnt out.
Are You Feeling…
- Stuck in your situation and unsure what direction to take
- Stressed, overwhelmed, burnt-out or anxious
- Like you are constantly worrying
- You are a perfectionist that needs to get everything right
- You have an inner critic that is wreaking havoc in your life
- Trapped in a relationship or job and unsure how to move forward
- Tired of repeating the same patterns, whether it be in your everyday life, in your relationships or your career
- Like relationships that once worked are no longer fulfilling or you are having difficulty setting boundaries in your relationships
- That you don’t have as much joy in your life as you want
- Something has to change but you don’t know how or where to start
I work with you to get to the root causes of your symptoms so you can heal. I help you establish a connection with your deepest desires, needs, values, emotions, strengths, likes and dislikes. By developing your self-awareness, a sense of harmony and belonging in the world is fostered. Stress, worry, fatigue, fears and self-doubt are symptoms trying to get your attention. Life events, patterns of relationship, dreams and body symptoms can help bring forth what is unconscious. This is essential to one’s growth and individuation process – when you become your truest and best self.
The truth is that each one of us is a naturally creative, resourceful and whole individual who is capable of finding our own answers, but we all need a partner who will explore our needs, desires and fears with us, while providing guidance, support and insight.
Together we will work on closing the gap between where you are and where you want to be in different areas of your life. This process helps you focus on moving forward and developing a deeper understanding of yourself. Inner wisdom, intuition, imagination and creation are all part of the process.
Get ready to:
- Feel balanced emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually
- Feel more energized and alive and live life with more joy
- Feel courageous and empowered to live life on your terms
- Live with more ease and with more clarity
- Tap into your inner purpose and passion
- Have supportive and nurturing relationships
- Trust your intuition and gut feeling more and listen to what others want of you less
- Move out of your head and move into your heart
How does a session work?
A session is 50 minutes in duration. You decide what you want to talk about and explore during each session. What is said in our session is confidential. We discuss exactly what you want to get out of our time together and make a plan to achieve your goals. I work with you to bring your issues into focus, so that they can be addressed in a non-judgmental and unconditionally supportive way.
Working together is not for you if:
- You don’t want to challenge yourself
- You are not ready to examine your life and pay attention to your inner world (thoughts, feelings, beliefs)
- You want to be told what to do rather than reach solutions collaboratively
- You are looking for a quick fix
- Are not entirely committed to the process
Schedule a free fifteen-minute consultation to explore what partnering together would look like and to ensure that we are a good fit.
Individual sessions are available worldwide via Skype, phone or in person in Toronto, Canada.
I work with a limited number of clients at a time who are committed to being held accountable and fully showing up for each session. My sessions are $120 an hour. If you’re interested in working with me, please contact me to set up a consultation to explore what partnering together would look like.
Wishing you an exciting journey and I acknowledge you for wanting to connect to your best and truest self. I look forward to working with you. I’m here to support you.